Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Speed Concerns
Traffic Calming Program
Do you have a speed concern in your neighborhood? Our Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program provides a variety of options for creatively solving speed problems, in partnership with neighborhoods.

Report a Concern
Report your concern online and the City will promptly respond. 

If this is a public safety issue that requires immediate response, call the Issaquah Police Department at 911.