Help us grow something fresh at Issaquah’s Confluence Park.
Reflecting a desire among our residents for more community garden space, the City created and maintains the Issaquah Community Garden at Confluence Park, in historic Olde Town Issaquah.
If you love to garden but lack the space, the Issaquah Community Garden is the place for you!
The accessible, inviting Issaquah Community Garden features:
- 27 raised cedar garden plots
- Four ADA-accessible garden plots
- Size: Plots measure 4-feet-by-12-feet, for a total of 48 square feet
- Amenities: Water available on site; compost, waste and recycling bins available on site; nearby restrooms; street parking
- Fee: $80 per season, per plot
- Season: April 1 through October 31
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for current and future seasons. If you are interested in submitting an application or being placed on our waitlist. Submit your application online, or call 425-837-3320.
Set inside Confluence Park, the Issaquah Community Garden was designed to encourage a thriving gardening community. The garden is managed and cared for by the Issaquah Parks & Community Services Department.