Before restarting existing construction (permits issued prior to March 23) in Issaquah, you must attest that you have met all the requirements of the order by filling out this form:COVID-19 Job Site Requirements Attestation Form
April 27, 2020: Per Governor Inslee’s recent announcement, low-risk construction work can resume for existing projects (permits issued prior to March 23).
All existing construction projects must adhere to the Washington State Governor’s Phase 1 Construction Restart Job Site Requirements.
Prior to recommencing work, all contractors are required to develop and post at each job site a comprehensive COVID-19 exposure control, mitigation and recovery plan - and fill out this form.
The requirements include:
- COVID-19 site supervisor required at jobs with seven or more workers
- Start-up and weekly safety training
- COVID-19 safety requirements posted at each site
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided for workers
- Masks, gloves and eye protection worn at all times by workers
- Running water and soap provided; portable washing stations with soap where running water is not available
- Daily log of all visitors and workers be maintained
For everyone’s protection, inspectors will not enter areas where physical distancing can’t be achieved, or areas where any parties display symptoms that are a concern. Inspections will be cancelled where this priority cannot be achieved.
Schedule an Inspection
See our Schedule an Inspection page for full instructions on how to schedule an inspection.
Status of an Inspection
- Today’s Inspection List is available if you want to view the status and estimated arrival time of an inspection you requested for today.
- MyBuildingPermit.com Status Site will give you a full listing of all inspections on a permit along with any required correction items.
7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Mon-Fri
Expanded Work Hours Permit is required for work outside standard construction hours.