The City delivers, at no cost, sand and bags upon request during normal working hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. from October through April. This service is also available during Phases II, III and IV of a flood event. Call 425-837-3470 to request sandbags for your property. Citizens are encouraged to request and place sandbags prior to flooding.
- Place sandbags close (3 feet to 5 feet) to your structures. Note: Do not place along property lines or along stream banks.
- Fill bags 2/3 to 3/4 full and interlock when stacking.
- Plan ahead for bag placement. Do not create a problem for your neighbors.
- Do not place bags or divert water onto a roadway or reroute a stream.
- Sandbag placement locations are subject to city approval.
- Sand and bag deliveries will be made as long as access to your property is safe.
- Sandbags are provided for the protection of your structures only. Do not attempt to divert waters from your property.
- Do not dump sand into the creek or on its banks — store for future use.
- The City does not collect used sandbags or sand on private property.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the termination of sand and bag service to your property. Thank you!