- Police, fire or medical emergency: 911
- Social media
- City Hall: 425-837-3000
- Radio station: 1700 AM
Current Road Conditions
Where’s the Plow?
- The City’s Snow Route Status Map tracks the progress of snow plowing and/or sanding operations in Issaquah during an active event.
- The map initially shows only city streets in gray scale. As streets are plowed, color is added to show the routes completed, the latest completed time (in 24 hour format) and the total number of times the route was plowed and/or sanded.
- Colors differ by route area and all routes within an area are the same color.
- The plowing status will only display during an active event.
- Drivers who get stuck should not abandon their vehicles in an area that would block traffic, as those vehicles will be towed.
- If, after a storm, your vehicle isn’t where you left it, call the Issaquah Police Department’s non-emergency line at 425-837-3200.
- Please keep in mind that it’s the responsibility of the abutting property owner to keep sidewalks clear of snow and ice.
Garbage, Recycling & Yard Waste Pick-up
- When weather conditions prevent safe collection, a double load will be collected at no extra cost on your next regular collection day. If your containers are not emptied, please remove them from the curb until your next scheduled service day.
- For more information, view the waste collection page.
- Be prepared! Read through our tips on how to be prepared before a storm comes.