Inmate Visitation Hours
Inmate visitation is only allowed on Wednesdays and Fridays. Visiting hours are:
- Female inmates: 1-3 p.m.
- Male inmates: 9-11 a.m.
Visiting an Inmate: Guidelines
- Be over 18 years old. Children under 18 may visit, providing a parent or guardian other than the inmate being visited accompanies them and remains present during the time of the visit.
- Have an acceptable picture ID, such as a state-issued driver's license or ID card; military or other government ID card; or passport.
- Fill out an inmate visiting form at the reception window in the lobby prior to going downstairs to the jail.
- Visitation is limited to 20 minutes per day.
- Visitors with active warrants will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors and their possessions are subject to search before and after visitation. Any attempt to introduce contraband will result in the visitor's arrest and prosecution
- All cellphones must remain off at all times while inside of the facility.
- Due to high volumes, scheduled visiting time may be cut short.
- Out-of-town visitors may qualify for special visits.
- It is the responsibility of the detainee to notify visitors of any changes to their scheduled visiting times.
- Inappropriate behavior, use of profanity and/or violating any rules and regulations will result in visiting and access privileges being denied.
- No miniskirts or similar attire.
- No low-cut or revealing necklines.
- No bare midriffs.
- Shoes are required.