Issaquah’s community is stronger together. There are plenty of opportunities to help each other during the COVID-19 outbreak. During this challenging time, needs from Issaquah’s partner agencies and nonprofits continue to arise.
Here’s a repository of how you can help Issaquah’s partner nonprofits and other organizations that serve our community. Thank you, Issaquah, for your support!
- Requests include financial donations, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, paper towels, PPE etc.
- Requests to-go meal boxes, paper cups and kitchen utensils, meal donations and volunteers.
- Requests include financial donations, and supplies (including diapers - especially sizes 5 and 6, Pull-Ups; diaper wipes; school supplies).
- Requests include non-perishable food, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, gift cards, and donations to distribute to our residents who are experiencing limited resources during this community health situation.
- Requests include financial donations to help provide emergency financial assistance for rent and utilities of Issaquah residents.
- Requests include financial donations, grocery store gift cards, volunteers and shipping supplies directly from vendors.
- Requests include financial donations, volunteers and supplies (quality hygiene and safety kits put into a gallon sized ziplock for distribution.) The meals program is not using dishes to minimize exposure, which means more disposable items are needed, including paper plates, plastic/paper cups, plastic cutlery and to-go boxes. Reach out to Griffin Cole at 425-679-0342.
- Donate to the COVID-19 response fund, non-profits and other organizations or get connected with volunteer opportunities.
Snoqualmie Valley Shelter Services (serves Issaquah)
- Requests include financial donations and shipping supplies directly from vendors.
- Requests financial donations for rental assistance.