City Quarterly Updates
Learn more about the City's current projects, workplan and progress on implementing its Strategic Plan via the following quarterly reports:
The citywide workplan is organized by strategic plan goal area:
- Mobility: The City Council completed the adoption of the Master Mobility Plan.
- City Leadership & Services: Staff are working on the near-term return to office following the COVID-19 pandemic and the mid-term requirements for facilities as staff transition out of City Hall Northwest.
- Infrastructure: The Administration reviewed a draft policy that would provide a framework for evaluating City real properties for surplus.
- Social and Economic Vitality: The City has taken a number of steps to address the COVID-19 pandemic. These include:
- The opening of the Snoqualmie Tribe Vaccine Partnership at Lake Sammamish State Park.
- A fifth round of funding business assistant that allocated $250,000. In total, $1.55 million has been allocated for this effort.
- Environmental Stewardship: The City Council adopted the ordinance for electric vehicle infrastructure.
- Growth and Development: Title 18 update is being finalized and staff will soon commence the significant overhaul of the City’s land use code.
Capital Project List
The vast majority of the projects continue to progress well, as 41 out of 47 are considered on track. We are nearing completion on one project as construction of the SE 43rd signal will finish this month and then we'll have a yearlong plant establishment period.
2020 Yearend Financial Report
The City’s General Fund ended 2020 better than anticipated, adding roughly $2.2 million to fund balance. The CIP, which will be presented later this evening, recommends a plan for deploying these fund balance dollars.
Performance Measurement Report
This report presents data on 23 performance measures.