Hailstone Feed Store and Gas Station (Shell Station)
232 Front Street N
The feed store building, located on the east side of Front Street, may have been constructed as a residence in the late 1890s. In 1941, Frank Hailstone and his sister, Nell Hailstone Falkenstein, purchased the building. In 1942 it reopened as the Hailstone Feed Store and Shell Gasoline Station. Learn more from the Issaquah History Museum.