Community Center Fitness Room
We are happy to announce that the Fitness Room at the Issaquah Community Center will reopen on Oct. 26 at 8 a.m. on a reservation basis.
These areas will be available by reservation only with a total of 5 people in the work out area.
At this time locker rooms will remain closed however, the lobby bathrooms are open and will be disinfected regularly. The fitness room and track will be disinfected between each 1-hour block.
How to make a reservation:
- You may reserve a spot online then pay with cash, Visa or Mastercard or use your active pass at the front desk upon arrival.
- 1-hour reservation blocks will be available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- If you do not have an account with Parks and Community Services, you can create one online.
Upon reservation, you are agreeing to the following conditions while in the Community Center:
- You must wear a face covering while in the facility, including while exercising.
- You must always maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others.
- You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- You must spray and wipe down fitness equipment after personal use.
- You must bring your own towel to the facility. Towel service is no longer provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle and use the lobby’s refilling station instead of drinking from the water fountain.
You may not enter the Community Center if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine).
- Have had a fever within the past 3 days (72 hours) without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- Have had respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) within the past 3 days (72 hours).
- Started having symptoms within the past 10 days and have had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).
Treat yourself to a full-body workout in the Fitness Room!
Feel great and look good while using the latest in Precor machines, stationary bikes, stairclimbers, elliptical cross-trainers and treadmills. The fitness room is available during regular community center hours.
- Patrons must be 16 years of age or older to use the fitness room unsupervised.
- Patrons ages 13 to 15 may use the fitness room only when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parent/guardian must directly supervise their children at all times while using the fitness room.
- Current membership or drop-in fee accepted.