2021 Season Market
We look forward to connecting our dedicated customers with fresh and local farm products again this season. Our 2021 season will again offer a variety of farm and food-based products, with some artisan participation upon space availability.
A few key things people will notice while shopping:
- We encourage all shoppers to park in the parking garage behind the Barn and access the Market via the upper walkway. We ask that you do not park in the Costco Wholesale parking lot and jaywalk.
- We encourage all shoppers to exit the market using the 10th Ave sidewalk to return to the parking garage.
- Vendor Booths will continue to be spaced apart to allow 6 feet of physical distancing for patrons and vendors.
- Masks are encouraged for all who are not fully vaccinated when 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be provided for shopper use.
- Contactless payments are preferred. Most of the vendors accept credit cards. There is also an ATM on-site inside the Barn if cash is needed.
- A supervised food court will be provided each week near the back of the market for shoppers to sit and enjoy their purchases.
Saturdays, May 1 - September 25
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Service animals are welcome, however please keep your pets at home. We do not allow pets at our market.
Parking and Amenities
- A parking structure near the market is available behind the Pickering Barn. This is the only approved parking location and only point of entry into the market.
- Visitors can park on the first and second levels of the structure, which is on the Costco corporate campus adjacent to the market.
- In addition, 16 handicap spaces are available on ground level just outside the parking lot and closest to the market entry point.
- An ATM and public restrooms are located inside the barn.