2021 Season Market
We look forward to connecting our dedicated customers with fresh & local farm products again this season. Our top goal is to keep everyone safe and to help stop the spread of COVID-19. To support that goal and follow all health department requirements, we will again begin the season with the same modifications we practiced last season. Our 2021 season will again offer a variety of farm and food-based products, with some artisan participation upon space availability.
A few key things people will notice again this season:
- Number of shoppers permitted at one time will be limited. The allowed shopper count will fluctuate from week to week based on the number of participating vendors.
- Customer should prepare for a wait time of approximately 15 minutes; usually during the morning hours.
- The only entry point into the market is from the upper parking garage lot. This is where all customers should park each week. The exit point will run in front of the Pickering Barn and back up to the parking garage lot via the 10th Ave sidewalk.
- Convenient curbside pickup will be offered at the exit with staff available for assistance.
- Customers will be expected to review health signage upon entry and self-screen for signs of infection.
- Vendor Booths will be further apart to allow 6 feet of physical distancing for patrons and vendors.
- Masks are encouraged for those who can wear them
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be provided; please use them
- Contactless payments are preferred. Most of the vendors accept credit cards. There is also an ATM on-site inside the Barn if cash is needed.
- All food will be sold for the intent of off-site consumption. However, on-site consumption is allowed in our designated food court which is monitored for safety and cleanliness.
- Food and drink consumption are not allowed throughout the market while shopping.
Saturdays, May 1 - September 25
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Service animals are welcome, however please keep your pets at home. We do not allow pets at our market.
Parking and Amenities
- A parking structure near the market is available behind the Pickering Barn. This is the only approved parking location and only point of entry into the market.
- Visitors can park on the first and second levels of the structure, which is on the Costco corporate campus adjacent to the market.
- In addition, 16 handicap spaces are available on ground level just outside the parking lot and closest to the market entry point.
- An ATM and public restrooms are located inside the barn.