Visit Our Market
We'd love to see you at the Issaquah Farmers Market. We often host 4,500 shoppers on a busy summer Saturday.
A wide variety of fresh produce is available at the market. To check out what's in season now, view our Farmers Market Produce Calendar (PDF).
While service animals are welcome, please leave your pets at home.
Parking and Amenities
- A parking structure near the market is available.
- Visitors can park on the first and second levels of the structure, which is on the Costco corporate campus adjacent to the market.
- In addition, 16 handicap spaces are available on the first floor of the structure.
- A pick-up and drop-off location is available for customers' convenience near the market entrance on 10th Avenue Northwest.
- An ATM and public restrooms are located inside the barn.
Reasons to Shop at Farmers Markets
- Freshly picked, ripe fruits and vegetables are at their peak in flavor and nutrition.
- You can try new fruits or vegetables. Many farmers markets offer lesser-known produce, giving you access to a variety of fruits and vegetables that can be nutritious and delicious.
- Farmers often have good advice on how to prepare produce.
- Farmers markets can be important for communities, both socially and economically. You can meet local farmers, learn about food grown in your area, and catch up with friends and neighbors.
- Shopping at farmers markets also supports your local farmers and keeps the money you spend closer to home.
- A trip to a farmers market can help get kids involved in nutrition. Let youngsters pick out something new to try, or create a scavenger hunt to find certain fruits and vegetables.