Visit Our Market!
We’d love to see you at the Issaquah Farmers Market.
In 2022, we are overjoyed to welcome shoppers and vendors back to the market without COVID-19 restrictions and protocols in place. While we will monitor safety, and comply with local guidance, we anticipate a “back to normal” shopping experience this season. Mask wearing is welcome, but not required. Plan your trip and view what vendors will be attending using our market map.
A wide variety of fresh produce is available at the market. To check out what’s in season now, view our Farmers Market Produce Calendar (PDF).
While service animals are welcome, please leave your pets at home.
Parking and Amenities
- All shoppers must park in or around the parking garage behind the Pickering Barn. This is the only point of entry into the market.
- Visitors can park on the first and second levels of the garage.
- In addition, 16 handicap spaces are available just outside the parking garage, closer to the entrance.
- The ATM and public restrooms are located inside the barn and are still available this year.
- Four hand-sanitizing stations have been added to the market.
Reasons to Shop at Farmers Markets
- Freshly picked, ripe fruits and vegetables are at their peak in flavor and nutrition.
- You can try new fruits or vegetables. Many farmers markets offer lesser-known produce, giving you access to a variety of fruits and vegetables that can be nutritious and delicious.
- Farmers often have good advice on how to prepare produce.
- Farmers markets can be important for communities, both socially and economically. You can meet local farmers, learn about food grown in your area, and catch up with friends and neighbors.
- Shopping at farmers markets also supports your local farmers and keeps the money you spend closer to home.
- A trip to a farmers market can help get kids involved in nutrition. Let youngsters pick out something new to try, or create a scavenger hunt to find certain fruits and vegetables.