What We Offer
We offer swim lessons for every member of you family! The following levels are part of our learn to swim program.
- Parent/child swim lessons: 6 months-3 years. Adult is required to get in the water with their child.
- Preschool swim lesson: 3-5 years. Three students per instructor.
- Youth swim lessons: 6-17 years. Three students per instructor for levels 1-3. 4 students per instructor for level 4.
- Adult swim lessons: 18 and older. Four students per instructor.
We also offer lessons for those who want to try out for swim team or if they are currently on swim team on want to sharpen their skills. Competitive swim lessons are for all ages, with four students per instructor.
Upcoming Lesson Sessions
Classes are typically once per week for six weeks.
P1, Y1, and Parent/Child swim lessons are 30 minutes and do not require an assessment. All other levels are 45 minutes and require an assessment or passing the previous swim level.
Your child can receive their assessment by coming to the pool during recreation swim and asking our front desk. Children 5 and under must have an adult in the water with them during the assessment.
Spring Session Dates and Registrations
Spring Session 1: March 27-May 6
- No Class 4/10-4/15 (Spring Break)
- Classes viewable online: March 22 at 8:00 a.m.
- Registration opens online: March 24 at 11:00 a.m.
Spring Session 2: May 8-June 17
- No Class 5/29 (Memorial Day)
- Classes viewable online: May 3 at 8:00 a.m.
- Registration opens online: May 5 at 11:00 a.m.
Register online for swim lessons.