September 26, 6:30 PM @ Council Chambers, City Hall South
The Planning Policy Commission will hold a public hearing, continued from Sep 5, to take additional public testimony on amendments to implement Olde Town Subarea Plan:
• IMC 18.02 add definition of Neighborhood Oriented Businesses (NOB)
• IMC 18.06.130 to: 1) allow small scale retail use in MF-H zone on E Sunset Wy, 2) require ground floor commercial for new development with Front St frontage in Cultural & Business District (CBD) zone
• IMC 18.07.360 to 1) increase allowed impervious surface in MF-H zone on E Sunset Wy and CBD zone, 2) reduce building height for new buildings to lower of 40 feet or 3 stories in CBD, MF-H (E Sunset Wy only), MF-M zone (Olde Town only), 3) reduce height for new buildings to lower of 25 feet or 2 stories in SF-D zone
• IMC 18.09.130 Downtown Parking Provision incentives to reduce parking requirements for NOB in CBD
• IMC 18.10.2005 remove Olde Town parcels zoned CBD, MF-M, MF-H as Transfer of Development Rights receiving site
The Planning Policy Commission will hold a public hearing to take public testimony on proposed redesignations and rezones for fourteen Community Facility parcels that are publicly owned and used for public purpose. The fourteen parcels are:1624069031, 1624069001, 1624069029, 2024069017, 2924069010, 2924069008, 2924069009, 2924069013, 2924069003, 2924069004, 8562730170, 2124069087, 2124069099, 3324069063.These parcels include two proposed school sites owned by the Issaquah School District, and various park and open space properties owned by the City of Issaquah.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.