October 7, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Join us on Oct. 7-8 for our community celebration to mark the return of spawning salmon to our lakes, creeks and the historic Issaquah Salmon Hatchery.
In rain or shine, enjoy a parade, the Field of Fun, hundreds of vendors, dozens of food booths, multiple entertainment stages and, of course, salmon!
Find a map of the festival here.
Interested in salmon conservation? Join the Issaquah Alps Trails Club and the City of Issaquah for a walk to learn efforts to conserve and restore habitat to support threatened salmon populations.
- Live concerts on two stages
- Salmon Days Grand Parade
- Salmon viewing areas and visits to the Hatchery
- Kid-friendly Field of Fun with free inflatables, robotics demonstrations, face painting, unicorn photos and more
- Hundreds of artisans and vendors
- Over 50 food booths
- Salmon BBQ
- Dozens of local non-profits
- Dock Dogs
- Beer & wine gardens
- Stop by Gibson Hall for the famous Salmon BBQ
- The Issaquah Rotary Club is hosting a Rummage Sale at the Issaquah Community Center from 10 a.m.- 6p.m.
Prepare for street closures as Salmon Days returns October 7-8, 2023. More information.
King County Metro has adjusted routes 208, 271 and ST 554 for the weekend. Learn more.