November 2, 2020
Virtual Meeting Call-in Number (open session only): 1-206-207-1700
Meeting Number (access code): 126 007 5350#
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
Remote City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, November 2, 2020
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- AB 7952 - Watermain Replacement - South Cove
- AB 7954 - Watermain Replacement - Sammamish Bluffs
- AB 8021 - ArtsWA Creative Districts Grant
- AB 8024 - KC Waste Reduction & Recycling Grant
- AB 8041 - Franchise Agreement with Zayo Communications
- AB 8043 - MOU with the Social Security Admin.
- AB 8048 - Development Commission Appts.
- AB 8053 - Amendment to South Correctional Entity Interlocal Agreement
- AB 8054 - Local Hazardous Waste Management Grant
- AB 8055 - Landlord Consent to Assignment of Lease Agreement
- AB 8061 - 2020 Annual Sewer Main Rehab.
- AB 8064 - Trail Lease with WSDOT for SPAR Water System Project
- AB 7990 - Proposed 2021 Budget: Levy & Revenue Sources
- AB 8065 - Police Accountability, Equity and Human Services Action Plan Update
- AB 8046 - Performance Measurement Plan
Other Listening Options
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 126
007 5350# [Mute your device]
- To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) and follow instructions provided
- Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3004 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.