April 5, 2021
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, April 5, 2021
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- AB 8120 - New and Replacement Purchases of Paving Equipment
- AB 8139 - Non-Profit Relief Grant Funding
- AB 8149 - RH2 Lease Agreement
- AB 8156 - 2021 Water Main Replacement Project Change Order
- AB 8161 - Council Rules of Procedure Ad Hoc Committee
- AB 8066 - Amending the Issaquah Municipal Code and Central Issaquah Development and Design Standards Related to Electric Vehicle Charging
- AB 8136 - Consolidated Appeal of Hearing Examiner's Denial of the Preliminary Plat of High Street Collection at Issaquah Highlands, QUASI-JUDICIAL, APP21-00001 & APP21-00002
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
Join by Computer
Join by Phone
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 187
Other Listening Options
To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/signup.
Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3004 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.