January 19, 2021
Virtual Meeting Call-in Number: 1-206-207-1700
Meeting Number (access code): 126 247 5432#
City Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- AB 7902 - 2018 Building Code Adoption
- AB 8077 - Grant for Water System Upgrades from Arcora Foundation
- AB 8089 - 2018 Fire Code Adoption
- AB 8095 - Teamsters 117 Police Commanders Collective Bargaining Agreement
- AB 8097 - National Highway System (NHS) Asset Management Program Grant
- AB 8099 - Second Amended and Restated Eastside Public Safety Communications Agency (EPSCA) Interlocal Agreement
- AB 8101 - Interlocal Agreement with the City of Carnation for Jail Services
- AB 8108 - Interlocal Agreement with the City of Mercer Island for Jail Services
- AB 8109 - Interlocal Agreement with the City of Duvall for Jail Services
- AB 8110 - Interlocal Agreement with the City of Newcastle for Jail Services
- AB 8087 - Property Acquisition for Sammamish Plateau Access Road (SPAR) Water System Project
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 126
247 5432#. [Mute your device.]
- To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/signup.
- Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Listening Options
Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3004 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.