Thursday, September 24, 2020
The Planning Policy Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on Sept. 24, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. The hearing will be continued to Oct. 8, 2020.
The purpose of the hearing is to take public testimony on the annual proposed amendments
to the Issaquah Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Map.
The focus of the Sept. 24, 2020 hearing will be on amendments to redesignate and rezone four parcels:
1) 2724069174 (Intensive Commercial)
2) 2724069056 (Intensive Commercial)
3) 2224069054 (Professional Office or Mixed Use)
4) 2924069075 (Mixed Use)
The focus of the Oct. 8, 2020 hearing will be on amendments to the:
1) Land Use Element, including annual update to City's population, housing, and jobs data
2) Mobility Master Plan which will become the Transportation Element
3) Capital Facilities Element
4) Addition of status chart for implementation of Action Program in Olde Town Subarea Plan