January 28, 2021
Virtual Meeting Call-in Number: 1-206-207-1700
Meeting number (access code): 126 140 2644#
Public Hearing: Proposed Issaquah Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Map Amendments for 2021
Thursday, January 28, 2021
The Planning Policy Commission will hold a public hearing on January 28, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of the hearing is to take public testimony on the docket (list) of proposed Issaquah Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Map amendments for 2021, including but not limited to:
- Land Use Element population, housing and jobs numbers;
- Land Use Element Remaining Land Supply and Capacity numbers;
- Land Use Element climate change goals and policies;
- Olde Town Subarea Plan Action Program and Implementation Table;
- Capital Facilities Element Public Facilities Map; and
- Zoning Map, including: Community Facilities designations and rezones for public land that is used for public purpose.
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 126 140 2644#. [Mute your device.]
- If planning to make verbal comments, please sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/ppcsignup.
- Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Listening Options