May 17, 2021
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, May 17, 2021
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- ID 0860 - Strategic Plan Update Next Steps
- AB 7418 - Amendment to IMC 12.10 Complete Streets
- AB 8056 - Trolley Carbarn Lease Agreement with Issaquah History Museums
- AB 8143 - US Bank Voyager Fleet Card Program Contract
- AB 8170 - Community Development Block Grant
- AB 8173 - Acquisition of King County Parcel at 76 E. Sunset Way
- AB 8176 - King County Flood Control District Grant
- AB 8177 - State Lobbyist Contract
- AB 8178 - Interlocal Agreement with King County for Public Safety Answering Point
- AB 8179 - SPAR Booster Pump Station Construction Bid Award
- AB 8180 - Crack and Cape Seal Project Bid Award
- AB 8123 - 2022-2027 Capital Improvement Plan, including Transportation Improvement Program
Join by Computer
Join by Phone
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 187
Other Listening Options
To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/signup.
Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3004 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.