July 19, 2021
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, July 19, 2021
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- AB 8059 - State Department of Health Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Loan
- AB 8181 - Second Quarter Reports: City Work Plan, Capital Projects, and Performance Measurements
- AB 8186 - RH2 Engineering Contract Amendment
- AB 8194 - Transportation Improvement Board (TIB) Grant
- AB 8197 - Dept. of Homeland Security Grant (Protective Vests)
- AB 8201 - Level 3 Franchise Agreement
- AB 8202 - RV Park Management Agreement
- AB 8206 - Dept. of Ecology Pollution Prevention Assistance (PPA) Partnership (Local Source Control Program Grant)
- AB 8210 - 2021 Arts Grant Recommendations
- AB 8203 - Consideration to Support Best Start for Kids Levy, King County Prop. 1 (Regular Property Tax Levy for Children, Youth, Families and Communities)
- AB 8161 - Council Rules of Procedure Ad Hoc Committee
- AB 8204 - City Council Hybrid Meetings Plan
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
Join by Computer
Join by Phone
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 146 469 3041#
Other Listening Options
To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/signup.
Submit written comments to email@example.com. Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3001 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.