September 20, 2021
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, September 20, 2021
This meeting will be held virtually.
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- ID 0956 - 2021 PFAS Update
- AB 8140 - Amendments to Sign Code
- AB 8214 - Temporary Transfer of Well #5 Water Rights into State Trust Water Rights Program
- AB 8224 - Agreement with King County Flood Control Zone District for Issaquah Creek Jerome Revetment Repair
- AB 8225 - Interlocal Agreement with the City of Duvall for Municipal Court Services
- AB 8229 - Amendment to Interagency Agreement with Duvall for Jail Services
- AB 8236 - 2022 School Impact Fee Update
- AB 8238 - Amendments to IMC 13.24.090, Regional Supply and Treatment Charge - Water
- AB 8248 - 2022 ARCH Administrative Budget and Work Program
- AB 8250 - SE 43rd Signalization Project Change Order
- AB 8253 - Proposed 2022 Budget: Mayor's Presentation
- AB 8249 - Affordable Housing Revenues Allocation
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
Join by Computer
Join by Phone
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 146
Other Listening Options
To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/signup.
Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3001 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.