July 29, 2021
232 Front Street N.
Issaquah, WA 98027
Gas Station Blues
Thursday, July 29, 2021
The 7th annual season promises to be one of the best seasons yet for Gas Station Blues! The line up is great with outstanding local talent and several national/international musicians joining us as well.
- July 15- Eden Moody is a songwriter at heart and her stories and songs reflect this.
- July 22- Chris Eger is a young Northwest performer who is just one little break away from becoming a national player.
- July 29- Suze Sims has worked hard to over come an injury and is ready to explode back on the music scene. Her new project La Roca, and powerful vocals will have everyone dancing in their seats.
- August 5- Robin Barrett and Tiph Dames bring their music over from Walla Walla and where greatly received last year at the Confluence Music Festival as a band and will surprise many with their duo act.
- August 12- Ross Robinson is a talented acoustic guitar player and very traditional "Blues" man and will entertain all with his stories and songs.
- August 19- Annie Eastwood Trio will be highly entertaining with their musical talents and solid professionalism. Wherever they go people get up and dance!
- August 26- Closing out out season is Scott Holt, an international/national performer who learned his craft with coaching from Buddy Guy and it shows when he picks up his Guitar!
Hope to see you out at the live show, but for those of you who can't attend in person you can catch the live stream on Downtown Issaquah Association's Facebook page and YouTube channel.