Many organizations serving our community seek your support during the largest online fundraising campaign in our area..
The Seattle Foundation is hosting a day of charitable giving, called GiveBIG, on May 5, 2015. To learn more and make a donation, visit seattlefoundation.org .
GiveBIG invites you to make donations to more than 1,600 nonprofit organizations, including many of the City of Issaquah’s partner organizations and groups serving our community:
• Athletes For Kids
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
• Bridge Disability Ministries
• Catholic Community Services of Western Washington
• Child Care Resources
• Congregations for the Homeless
• Crisis Clinic
• Eastside Baby Corner
• Eastside Friends of Seniors
• Eastside Legal Assistance Program
• Elder and Adult Day Services
• Encompass Northwest
• Freehold Theatre Lab
• Friends of the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery
• Friends of Youth
• HERO House
• Imagine Housing
• Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank
• Issaquah History Museums
• Issaquah Schools Foundation
• Kindering Center
• King County Bar Foundation
• King County Sexual Assault Resource Center
• Life Enrichment Options
• Master Chorus Eastside
• Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust
• NAMI Eastside
• Olive Crest
• Pediatric Interim Care Center
• Sammamish Symphony Orchestra
• Seattle Shakespeare Co.
• Senior Services
• St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle-King County
• The Sophia Way
• Village Theatre
• YWCA of Seattle-King-Snohomish
Participating nonprofit organizations include groups dedicated to arts and culture, basic needs, education, environment, health and wellness, global giving, and neighborhoods and communities.
Each donation during GiveBIG receives a portion of the matching funds, or stretch, pool. The amount of the stretch depends on the size of the stretch pool and how much is raised in total donations.