Thanks to our ongoing paving project, street improvements are occurring throughout Issaquah.
Crews will work with residents and businesses to minimize impacts to driveways as work occurs at the following locations:
- Newport Way and West Sunset Way
- Northwest Gilman Boulevard and 12th Avenue Northwest
- Northwest Gilman Boulevard from 18th Avenue Northwest to State Route 900
- Northwest Mall Street at State Route 900
- Highlands Drive Northwest at Interstate 90
- East Sunset Way I-90 ramps
- Second Avenue Southeast at Southeast Evans Street
- Mountain Park Boulevard from Mount Fury Circle Southwest to Mountainside Drive Southwest
- Fifth Avenue Southeast from East Sunset Way to Southeast Andrews Street
- Fifth Avenue Northeast from East Sunset Way to Northeast Alder Street
- Alley between Northeast Alder Street and Northeast Birch Street
- Northeast Birch Street from Third Avenue Northeast to Fifth Avenue Northeast
- Jasmine Place Northwest
Starting on July 27, work will start at the intersection of Newport Way and West Sunset Way as crews replace ADA-accessible ramps. Traffic in the intersection will be reduced to one lane in all directions. Pedestrians should prepare for detours through the intersection as well.
At all locations citywide, paving is scheduled to start in mid-August. All work is weather dependent.
Questions? Call Public Works Operations at 425-837-3470.