Stay active for life with our senior programs!
Our lineup of programs for adults 55 and older includes several new offerings. Scholarships are available.
To learn more about our senior programs, go to issaquahwa.gov/seniors or call 425-837-3300.
Trips and Special Events
Join us as we explore the Pacific Northwest!
- Snoqualmie Casino, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. April 20, $15
- River Valley Cheese, 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m. May 18, $55
- Argosy Cruise, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. June 1, $45
- Crossroads Farmers Market and lunch, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. June 14, $15
Meet at 11 a.m. in the lobby of the Issaquah Community Center, 301 Rainier Blvd. S. Transportation is provided. Fee is $5.
- 12th Avenue Café, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. April 26
- Triple XXX Root Beer Drive-In, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. May 10
- Taqueria La Venadita, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. May 24
- Sunset Ale House, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. June 7
Join us for a chance to walk and have lunch with friends, rain or shine! Meet at the Community Center, Issaquah Community Center, 301 Rainier Blvd. S. Fee is $5.
- Rainier Trail and lunch, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. May 2
- Olde Town and lunch, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 6
Every Way Fitness
You're invited as Kristina Gravette, ACE-certified personal trainer and fitness instructor, provides many fitness opportunities, including:
- Personal Training: $50 per session
- Small Group Personal Training: Workout with friends in groups of two to four. (The cost goes down with each additional person.)
- Aerobics & Conditioning: $6 for drop-in or $50 for a 10-time pass; classes are 8:15-9:25 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Let’s Move: $6 for drop-in or $50 for a 10-time pass; classes are 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Monday and Wednesday
All levels are welcome! Work at your own pace, maintaining what you’ve got, and trying to build more endurance, strength, flexibility and balance through functional exercise that includes cardio, toning and stretching. There is the option to perform the whole class in a chair if needed.
Contact Gravette via emailor at 425-391-0404.
Drop-In Programs at the Community Center
- Gold Membership Pass (includes Issaquah Community Center and Julius Boehm Pool access): $25 per year, scholarships are available
- Pickleball: noon-2 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Billiards: 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday and Friday
- Indoor Track: open during regular operating hours
- Fitness Room: open during regular operating hours
Water Exercise Programs
Julius Boehm Pool offers aquatics programs for seniors.