Nominate outstanding citizens to the Issaquah Hall of Fame, a top honor for making a lasting contribution to our community.
The City of Issaquah is accepting nominations for its 2013 Issaquah Hall of Fame winner.
Each spring, the Mayor and City Council President select a person to honor for making a difference in our community.
Each nominee's contribution to the community will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
• Service • Leadership
• Civic-Mindedness • Activity in drawing positive attention to the community
• Fund-raising efforts for the public good • Length of service to the community
Previous Hall of Fame recipients include notable contributors to the Issaquah community:
• 1987 Ernie Neuman / Bob Catterall
• 1988 Harriet Fish• 1989 Marvin Mohl / Rev. Bob Gray
• 1990 Norm Anderson / H. Manning• 1991 Ruth Kees
• 1992 John Whitaker• 1993 Suzanne Suther
• 1994 Tommie Troutman• 1995 Dorothy Knitter
• 1996 Cheri Meier (Tourangeau)• 1997 Ted Cook Jr.
• 1998 Ed Squifflet• 1999 Rod Anderson
• 2000 Karen Ridlon• 2001 David Harris
• 2002 Rose Finnegan• 2003 Donny Robertson / Robin Kelley
• 2004 Marty Budzius• 2005 Linda Ruehle / Leo Finnegan
• 2006 John Williams• 2007 Greg Spranger
• 2008 Skip Rowley• 2009 Judd Kirk / Barbara Justice
• 2010 Leon Kos• 2011 José Angel Enciso
• 2012 Barbara de Michele / Master Sgt. Richard “Top” DeMarco
The award will be presented to the recipient May 30, 2013, at Issaquah’s 34th Annual Community Awards Event sponsored by the Greater Issaquah Chamber of Commerce.
To submit a nomination, email or send the nominee's name and a brief summary of his or her contributions to the community to: Office of the Mayor, P.O. Box 1307, Issaquah, WA 98027-1307.
The nominations must be received by 5 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2013. In selecting the 2013 recipient, the Mayor and Council President will consider all recommendations that are submitted.
For more information, call 425-837-3020 or email us .