See talented blues acts for free as the Downtown Issaquah Association and the Washington Blues Society host the Gas Station Blues series.
The free, all-ages shows come to the historic Hailstone Feed Store, 232 Front St. N., 7-9 p.m. on Thursdays from July 14-Aug. 18, 2016.
- July 14 — Rafael Tranquilino & Leah Tussing
- July 21 — Leanne Trevalyan & Peter Pendras
- July 28 — Son Jack Jr. & Michael Wilde
- Aug. 4 — Kevin Sutton & Jim McLaughlin
- Aug. 11 — CeeCee James & The Mission of Soul
- Aug. 18 — Lloyd Jones
In addition to the music, enjoy barbecue, beer and wine onsite.
Come early and picnic on the grass, or enjoy one of the fantastic art galleries or restaurants in Olde Town before the show. Bring a chair or a blanket, and enjoy the music!