Potential vendors interested in participating in our Issaquah Farmers Market for the first time, or return after more than a season away, are invited to attend our 2017 jury days.
Jurying is a chance for our farmers market managers to meet with potential vendors and review their products.
A limited number of jury appointments are available, and will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Sessions will be held at Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave. N.E., on the following dates:
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Feb. 25, 2017
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. March 11
Preparing for jury days is easy!
- Schedule your appointment by email or call 425-837-3311.
- Each applicant will be given up to 10 minutes for a product review. Please respect the time limit and plan accordingly.
- Please bring enough samples to show product variety, but enough to quickly set up and repackage.
- Complete your vendor application in advance and bring it to your jury appointment.
In 2017, our farmers market will run from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. every Saturday from May 6-Sept. 30.