Take the next step in your job search! Attend the Issaquah Job Fair with more than 30 local employers.
The fourth-annual event is free and open to all ages, with a focus on job seekers ages 16 to 24 years.
The job fair returns to Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave. N.W., from 2-5 p.m. May 2, 2017.
Questions? Contact Candice Baer via email or at 425-837-3450.
For Job Seekers
- Open to Issaquah businesses only
- Access to more than 200 job seekers
- Complete your application for a free booth
- Free to attend
- Access to more than 30 employers that have openings now
- Free one-on-one resume review and interviewing tips appointments available
Confirmed Employers Attending
- 3 Degrees (PSE Green Power Program)
- The Home Depot
- Issaquah Fitness
- Issaquah School District
- Pier 1 Imports
- Regal Entertainment
- Soma Intimates
- Swedish/Issaquah Medical Center
- Timber Ridge at Talus
- Value Village
The job fair is sponsored by the City of Issaquah, Greater Issaquah Chamber of Commerce, Issaquah School District and Workforce Development Council of Seattle-King County.