Issaquah's parks are your parks — help shape your future!
Throughout 2017, we'll be working with our community to develop a Parks Strategic Plan. To ensure our parks system is best positioned to serve our community's future needs, we need your input. The initial phase of the process is called Listen & Learn.
As we work with our community to create the vision for Issaquah's parks system, your ideas are vital. Dream big!
Please take a few moments to answer some open-ended questions and outline your vision for Issaquah's parks, trails and open space. The deadline to complete the survey is April 21, 2017.
You're invited to join us in person and share your ideas for your parks and your future at a series of community workshops.
At each event, we'll Listen & Learn. Please attend as many workshops as you like!
- March 21, 6:30-8 p.m. — Issaquah Senior Center, 75 N.E. Creek Way
- March 23, 6:30-8 p.m. — Tibbetts Creek Manor, 750 17th Ave. N.W.
- March 27, 6:30-8 p.m. — Grand Ridge Elementary School, 1739 N.E. Park Drive
- March 29, 6:30-8 p.m. — Issaquah Valley Elementary School, 555 N.W. Holly St.
- April 4, 6:30-8 p.m. — Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave. N.W.
- April 6, 6:30-8 p.m. — Sunset Elementary School, 4229 W. Lake Sammamish Parkway S.E.
To learn more about the Parks Strategic Plan, go to issaquahwa.gov/parksfuture.