Construction in Issaquah Highlands means changes for motorists, pedestrians and transit riders in the days ahead.
Sidewalk closures and detours are needed as part of the Grand Ridge Plaza retail center.
Signage and maps will be provided to direct pedestrians to the open pathways. Certain routes may switch to the opposite side of the road, depending on construction needs.
Additionally, work continues within the roadways and will affect the following streets:
• May 6-7, 2013: The right southbound lane of 10th Avenue Northeast will be closed between Northeast Park Drive and Northeast High Street from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• May 7-17, 2013: Northeast Federal Drive will be restricted to a single lane between Highlands Drive Northeast and Northeast Park Drive from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
• May 7-22, 2013: The right westbound lane of Northeast Park Drive will be closed from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily.
• May 9, 2013: The left northbound lane of Highlands Drive Northeast will be closed from 7 a.m-3 p.m.
• May 9, 2013: The westbound lane of Northeast Federal Drive between Highlands Drive Northeast and Ninth Avenue Northeast will be closed from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
The dates are approximate and may change due to weather or other factors.
Call 425-837-3432 with questions about the project.