You're invited to lunch at the Issaquah Senior Center!
Catholic Community Services serves lunch at the Senior Center, 75 N.E. Creek Way, every Tuesday and Friday at noon.
If you're joining us for lunch, please be signed in and seated by noon. Limited space is available.
Lunch is a $3 suggested donation for adults 60 and older, and a $6 required fee for others. The menu for March 2017 includes:
- Menu: barbecue beef sandwich, baked potato, peas and carrots, and pears
- Menu: dill fish, pasta salad, sugar cookie and Mandarin orange
- Menu: pineapple chicken, brown rice, peas, pineapple chunks, roll and a fortune cookie
- Catholic Community Services will not serve lunch due to the Good Friday observance. The Senior Center will serve pizza.
- Menu: barbecue chicken, macaroni salad, baby carrots, roll and apple slices
- Menu: fish and chips, coleslaw, banana and Jell-O cup
- Menu: taco salad, banana, chocolate pudding and apple juice
- Menu: salmon fillet, green salad, wild rice, broccoli, wheat roll and peaches