Potential vendors interested in participating in our Issaquah Farmers Market for the first time, or return after more than a season away, are invited to attend our 2018 jury days.
Jurying is a chance for our farmers market managers to meet with potential vendors and review their products.
A limited number of jury appointments are available, and will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sessions will be held at Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave. N.E., on the following dates:
Preparing for jury days is easy!
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 24
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Saturday, March 17
- Schedule your appointment by email or call 425-837-3311.
- Each applicant will be given up to 10 minutes for a product review. Please respect the time limit and plan accordingly.
- Please bring enough samples to show product variety, but enough to quickly set up and repackage.
- Complete your online vendor application in advance. In 2018, our farmers market will run from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. every Saturday from May 6-Sept. 30.