Ongoing construction in Issaquah Highlands means continued changes for commuters and pedestrians in the neighborhood.
Sidewalk closures and detours are needed as part of the Grand Ridge Plaza retail center construction.
Signage and maps will be provided to direct pedestrians to the open pathways. Certain routes may switch to the opposite side of the street, depending on construction needs.
Work is ongoing within roadways and will affect the following streets:
- From June 10-14, 2013: Alternating lane closures will occur on the north and south sides of Northeast Park Drive between Highlands Drive Northeast and 10th Avenue Northeast.
- Through June 14, 2013: The right westbound lane of Northeast High Street will be closed between 10th Avenue Northeast and Highlands Drive Northeast from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Through June 14, 2013: The right westbound lane of Park Drive Northeast will be closed between 10th Avenue Northeast and Highlands Drive Northeast from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Through June 14, 2013: The right southbound lane of 10th Avenue Northeast will be closed between Park Drive Northeast and Northeast High Street from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Through June 14, 2013: The sidewalk route will be switched to the south side of Northeast Federal Drive.
- Through June 30, 2013: Parking and the right westbound lane will be restricted on Northeast Ellis Drive between Highlands Drive Northeast and Ninth Avenue Northeast from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
The dates are approximate and may change due to weather or other factors. Additional sidewalk and street closures may be needed as work continues.
Call 425-837-3432 with questions about the project.