Issaquah Parks and Recreation is now offering a new-and-improved online registration system!
Our new system features a more user-friendly registration experience online, in-person and over the phone. Customers will also enjoy enhanced access and control of their accounts and payments.
Planning to register for winter programs? Create a new account today to be ready for registration, which opens 8 a.m. Dec. 3, 2018.
Create a New Account
All customers will need to create a new account in the system, with the exception of the following accounts, which were activated automatically:
- Community Center pass holders
- Pool pass holders
- Senior Center customers
Create your new account – which will include a new login and password – online.
From your new account, you will be able to:
- View winter programs
- Manage payment options
- Add family members
- Register for winter programs starting 8 a.m. Dec. 3, 2018
Learn more in our instructional video!
- After Nov. 30, customers seeking access to their old account can call the Community Center at 425-837-3300.
- For late registration requests for the Youth Basketball League, call the Community Center at 425-837-3300.
- Payments, refunds or other adjustments for currently-enrolled programs will be unavailable from 9 p.m. Nov. 30 through 8 a.m. Dec. 4.
I have a current pass to the Community Center and pool. What happens next?
- Your account and pass are already activated in our system.
- You will receive an email with a link to complete your account set up.
- During your next visit to the Community Center or pool, request to have a new photo taken and a new card printed.
- Your pass will expire according to your original purchase date.
- Your old card will no longer work after Dec 3, 2018.
I need help creating my account or have questions about the new registration system. Who can I call?
- We’re here to help! Please call the Community Center at 425-837-3300.
I am currently registered for a class or program but need to make changes or withdraw. How can I do that?
When will the Winter Recreation Guide be available?