Great news, swim lessons are back in September!
The Pool will adhere to the guidelines and regulations within the Governor’s Safe Start Phased Reopening Plan for Washington State. You can learn more about our facility guidelines by clicking here.
Swim lesson guidelines affect our program in the following ways:
- Each class will be semi-private with a maximum of two students per class in P1-P4 and Y1-Y3. The Y4 & C1-C4 levels will be semi-private with a maximum of three students per class.
- Students in competitive and Y4 classes will have their own lane in the lap pool (1 student per lane).
- If you are enrolling in Y3 or Y4 or if you are participating in C1 for the first time, we would like for you to come in for a swim test. Please make an appointment with us to get tested.
- Preschool classes like P1, P2, and P3/P4 and beginning youth classes like Y1 will require a parent to be in the water with their child to help with learning and maintaining social distancing.
- The Y2 class will require the parent to be in the water to help on the first day. The instructor will phase out parent participation when the child can be in the class independently.
- Instructors will teach and demonstrate skills while maintaining social distancing and will wear face coverings when not in the water.
This first session will be Sept. 8-Oct. 3.
Registration will open on Aug 31 at 8:00 am.
The fees will be the following:
We look forward to seeing all of you again. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Thank you!
Questions? Contact Zack Lisson, Recreation Supervisor by phone at 425-837-3352 or by email.