The City Council's Feb. 16 meeting (held on Tuesday due to Presidents' Day holiday) agenda includes:
- Information items on the 2021 Community Survey and plans for Central Park Pad #3 Turf Replacement.
- On consent, budget reauthorizations from FY 2020 and first quarter FY 2021 budget amendments. All technical amendments.
- 2021 docket of Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Map Amendments.
- Authorization for $45,000 of emergency housing/shelter assistance funding to support vouchers for congregate shelter and funds for flexible emergency assistance. Funding for 90 days only. Difficult to determine need beyond this time horizon.
- Authorization for $250,000 for additional small business grants to be divided among home-based and brick-and-mortar businesses in Issaquah. Additional funding for businesses and other organizations may be needed in the future.
- Authorization for $40,000 for outdoor fitness equipment and “walk and learn” tours on City trails as part of Mayor Pauly’s “Fit and Fun Outdoors” initiative.
Learn more in the agenda packet.