Mr. Yuk and the Washington Poison Center invite students grades Kindergarten through 6th to participate in our 15th annual Poison Prevention Poster Contest. This year’s theme is “Mr. Yuk Saves the Day!”
The annual Poison Prevention Poster Contest asks Washington kids to consider how Mr. Yuk helps keep people safe from harmful substances. This year, we’re encouraging kids to express their creativity in 3 different categories:
- A poster
- A comic story
- A video
One submission in each category will be chosen as the winner, and will be transformed into our state’s campaign materials for National Poison Prevention Week (March 21-27, 2021).
- Last day to submit: Friday, February 26, 2021
- Winners announced: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
The Winners Receive
- A special classroom Zoom visit from the one and only Mr. Yuk, who will present the winner with the Mr. Yuk Award of Excellence.
- Zoom visits with the winner’s local state representatives during National Poison Prevention Week (March 21-27, 2021).
- Artwork or video included in media packages for organizations across Washington state.
Poster Contest Materials & Resources
Visit website for:
- Contest rules and information
- Poison prevention resources and information
Contact email@example.com with questions