The parade is an Issaquah tradition that we plan to welcome back next year, in 2022!
Until then – now that fully vaccinated people can safely do more activities – we’re encouraging community members to responsibly celebrate the holiday this year with friends and family. Here are some fun ideas!
- Host a picnic at Confluence Park
- Enjoy spending time with vaccinated friends and family in one of the City's great parks
- Grill local food from the Issaquah Farmers Market
- The market has options for everyone
- Get outside and hike a trail
- Take advantage of the stunning region we live in with a hike
- Organize a family or neighborhood parade
- Reach out to your friends and neighbors about a safe community gathering