Salmon Days returns in 2021! Join the festivities on Oct. 2-3 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Although this year will be modified and different than many prior years due to health and safety considerations; organizers are looking forward to providing a safe and fun experience to those that wish to attend. Learn more.
As an outdoor event of more than 500 people, King County Public Health requires that all attendees wear masks. Masks are also required to be worn when using the Salmon Days shuttles. Masks may be removed only while actively eating and drinking.
- Over 300 artisans
- Over 40 food booths
- Dozens of local non-profits
- Salmon Viewing areas and private pre-registered tours at the Hatchery
- Dock Dogs is a national competition this year – elevating it to a new level and bringing in more excitement than ever before
- Streaming Live Stage by Kaleidoscope with 20+ live bands
- The Bike Coral is back! Ride your bike to the festival and lock it safely parked in the Bike Coral
- The Beer and Wine Garden will be at the south end of Front Street
- Field of Fun returns!
- Inflated Soccer Kicking Games
- Inflated Axe Throwing
- Inflated Connect 4
- Take Home Mask Making
- Fun Game from our Friends in the Army
- Five Minute Escape Room from Issaquah Rotary
- Talent Showcase Stage
A few of the Salmon Days favorites will not be taking place this year due to pandemic related complications:
- Salmon BBQ
- 5k Run
- Live Concert Quality Performers
Where Can I See the Salmon?
The Issaquah Hatchery will have a limited opening during the 2021 Salmon Days Festival to the general public. Check-in to enter the grounds will include COVID-19 questions, temperature checks and masks are required. Staff will be monitoring the number of guests onsite and keep the crowds small. Nearby alternate viewing areas to see the salmon are:
- Newport Bridge on Newport Way SW by Front St S
- Bridge on W Sunset Way
- NW Dogwood St west of Rainier Blvd N
- Confluence Park Bridge
New for this year is the Issaquah SalmonCam streaming live on YouTube.
For a full list of road closure, view our update.