Update: As the COVID-19 delta variant continues to spread in King County, Issaquah City Hall will close to in-person services through Oct 29. Many options are still available online, including virtual Permit Center appointments and auto-pay for utility bills.
Other City facilities will continue to provide modified services:
- Issaquah Senior Center
- Hot to-go meals for ages 60+ still provided from noon-12:30 p.m. weekdays.
- Are you feeling isolated? Call 425-837-3339 and let us know. Our Senior Center staff will call you periodically to check-in, and provide support.
- Julius Boehm Pool
- The pool hours will be updated to reflect the most up to date schedule.
- Issaquah Community Center
- Programs, classes and sports will continue to follow best health practice guidance from Public Health — Seattle & King County.
- Questions and comments can be emailed to Parks staff.