Booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are free and widely available for anyone 18 and older if enough time has passed since the initial vaccination:
- 6 months since the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna
- 2 months since one dose of Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
COVID-19 vaccine is always free, no insurance is required. Everyone ages 5 and older can get a vaccine - ages 5-17 can get Pfizer ONLY; ages 18+ can get Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J. Learn more about vaccination for youth at kingcounty.gov/vaccine/youth.
Scheduling Your Booster Shot:
- To schedule a vaccination appointment at King County's Bellevue Eastgate vaccination clinic, register at yourcovidvaccine.kingcounty.gov, or visit the Getting vaccinated in King County page for additional vaccine locations.
- Visit Vaccinate WA for a list of local pharmacies or call your local pharmacy or Medical provider to ask if they offer the booster.
- Text your zip code to 438-829 (GET VAX).
If you need a ride to your vaccination appointment, visit bit.ly/vaxride or call 425-943-6706 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Dial 5 for interpretation).
If you need language interpretation or online help, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center at 206-477-3977 from 8 a.m.-7 p.m.