Prepare for winter driving conditions throughout the City, even on treated roads, and remain cautious of snow and ice.
Issaquah’s crews are working around the clock to clear priority routes first. Check the progress of the City’s snow plows – and traffic cameras for current road conditions – via our Snow Route Status Map.
If your vehicle gets stuck in snow or ice, do not abandon it in a location that would block traffic, as those vehicles will be towed. After winter weather, if your vehicle isn’t where you left it, call the Issaquah Police Department’s non-emergency line at 425-837-3200.
During this winter weather, also check Twitter for updates.
- The Senior Center will be open with regular hours (8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.) on Thursday, Dec. 30. The facility will also be operating as a warming center during business hours. Mandatory masking and social distancing will be strongly enforced.
- The Julius Boehm Pool pool will run a modified schedule (6:30 a.m.-3 p.m.) on Thursday, Dec. 30.
- The Issaquah Community Center is closed all week for scheduled maintenance.
- Issaquah City Hall, 130 E. Sunset Way, is closed the week of Dec. 27-31.
- The cemetery (both upper and lower) are closed to vehicles until access road conditions improve.
Check the National Weather Service’s Issaquah page for the most up-to-date forecast.
Need shelter during the cold? Learn more about our daytime warming center, and local winter weather shelters.
Reminder: It’s the responsibility of the abutting property owner to keep sidewalks clear of snow and ice.
Trash and Recycling Service
Due to inclement weather conditions, Recology is cancelling all single-family residential service and most Commercial and Multifamily collection service for Thursday, Dec. 30. Residents impacted by the service cancellation will receive an automated phone call. Depending on when service resumes, residents will either have a delayed service schedule to use or be able to put out double the usual amount next week at no charge.
Find more resources to help prepare your family, home and vehicle for winter.