The City of Issaquah is adding bicycle and pedestrian improvements on NW Sammamish Road between 193rd Place SE and the Lake Sammamish State Park entrance.
Benefits of this project include:
- Increased safety for bikes and pedestrians
- Better connections to regional trails/amenities
- Making transportation more equitable for those who do not have access to a personal vehicle
- New roadway surfacing for motorized vehicles
- Fills in the non-motorized infrastructure gap surrounding Lake Sammamish
We are asking the community for input to help determine which improvements to consider and ultimately what is designed and built. Due to available space in the corridor and environmentally sensitive areas, there are limitations to the width of proposed improvements and the type of facility may change through the corridor to account for those limitations.
Share your thoughts with us through this survey. Be sure to get your feedback in by Oct. 3!
In addition, if you know of a particular location within the project zone that you want to draw special attention to, you can mark it on the map!
Questions related to the project and the survey can be emailed to Matt Ellis, Engineering Manager.