Join us at the City Council meeting tonight, Nov. 7, for a full agenda of important topics including:
- The final public hearing will be held and the City Council will be requested to adopt the 2023-24 proposed budget. Learn more.
- Legislative Agenda
- The legislative agenda is a tool that communicates priorities and policy positions and the City has adopted one annually for the past ten years. Learn more.
- Community Investment Strategy: Community Mobility Survey Results
- Based on the results from the community survey conducted earlier this year, the Administration is seeking City Council direction on the funding recommendation for the mobility projects. Learn more.
- Recognition of Eastside Fire and Rescue's Chief Clark
- Join us in recognizing the great work and leadership that Fire Chief Clark has brought to our community. We are thankful for all he has done for Issaquah!
See the full agenda for tonight's City Council meeting.