King County Metro’s On-Demand Service, Metro Flex, is now live in Issaquah!
No matter your destination in the local service area, arrive within a block of where you need to go for just the price of a bus fare. Metro Flex is a part of the ORCA Card system, rides include free transfers to bus, and youth ride free!
How to Ride
When you book your ride with the Metro Flex app, you’ll receive the most complete trip information. This includes live vehicle tracking and a list of other transit options.
In the App
- Download the Metro Flex app and set up your profile. Select your “payment type” and then “fare/service type” to indicate any mobility needs or special fares.
- Open the app to request a ride for you and up to 4 other passengers.
- You’ll receive an arrival time and nearby pickup location—a short walk may be needed at pickup and drop-off.
- If you have mobility needs that require a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, include this information within your Metro Flex profile. An accessible vehicle then will be automatically assigned to you for all of your rides and no walk will be required.
- Call Customer Service at 206-258-7739 and let them know where you are and where you want to go.
- Provide information on any mobility needs you have, and how you will pay your fare.
- Your agent will provide your trip details, including arrival time and where to meet your driver.
- Go to metroflex.app.ridewithvia.com to create and/or log into your account.
- Enter your starting and ending point, confirm locations (or double click the map).
- Indicate any mobility needs and/or additional passengers under “1 Passenger” drop down.
- Review trip options and select “book my ride.”
- You will receive your trip details, including arrival time and where to meet your driver.
- Weekdays 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.