How do I apply for an alien firearm license?
Non-U.S. residents may apply for a Concealed Pistol License by first contacting the Department of Licensing by phone at 360-753-2803 or by mail at:

Department of Licensing
Attn: Firearms Desk
PO Box 9649
Olympia, Washington 98507-9649

Department of Licensing will send an application packet to the requester, along with instructions on how to proceed. Once the application received from the Department of Licensing is completed, it must be presented to the local law enforcement agency.

Applicants must present:

A completed application
A Washington driver's license or identification card
VISA, I-94 (Immigration form) or Resident Alien Card

A non-refundable fee of $74.25 fee is collected and one set of fingerprints are taken (fingerprints are processed from 9-10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays). The completed application and fingerprints are forwarded to Department of Licensing by the law enforcement agency. Department of Licensing sends Alien Firearm Licenses to applicants directly. Should the applicant then be interested in then applying for a Concealed Pistol License, the Alien Firearm License must be presented to the law enforcement agency to submit an application.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I find information on Issaquah's jail?
2. How do I register my security alarm?
3. How do I request a police record?
4. Where do I find vehicle collision reports and forms?
5. How do I look up criminal history information?
6. How do I apply for an alien firearm license?
7. How do I obtain or renew my driver's license?
8. How do I apply for a firearm license?
9. How do I apply for a firearms dealer license?
10. What are the City's fireworks rules?
11. Where can I find the City's municipal code?
12. Where can I find public defender information?
13. Does the City have speed cameras?
14. How do I deal with wildlife issues?