How do I report sexual misconduct?
The Issaquah Police Department investigates all allegations of inmate–on–inmate and staff-on-inmate sexual misconduct. You can report sexual misconduct in multiple ways:

1) If you have information regarding an Issaquah Jail inmate who has been the victim of sexual misconduct while in custody at the jail, please call the Issaquah Police Department's main line at 425-837-3200. An officer will then contact you.

2) Leave a message on the Issaquah Police Department Tip Line at 425-837-3210. Messages are checked daily. Please include the following information:

  • The name(s) and locations of persons involved
  • The name(s) or description of any witnesses to the incident
  • A brief description of the incident(s)
  • A brief description of where the event(s) occurred
  • The date(s), time and place of occurrence(s)
  • Names and contact information of others who might have additional information about the incident
  • Your contact phone number and address (optional)

3) Contact the King County Sexual Assault Resource Center online, via the 24 hour Sexual Assault Resource Line at 1-888-998-6423, main office at 425-226-5062 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday to Friday), or via TTY at 425-271-6332 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday to Friday).

Show All Answers

1. How do I post bail or a bond?
2. Who is currently in the Issaquah Jail?
3. How do I find my court date or an inmate’s court date?
4. Can I leave money for an inmate?
5. Can I bring clothing to an inmate?
6. Can I bring books or magazines to an inmate?
7. Can I leave toiletries for an inmate?
8. Can I call an inmate?
9. Can an inmate call me?
10. Can I email an inmate?
11. I have been sentenced by the court to jail time. How do I turn myself in to the jail to begin my sentence?
12. What is the fee for Outside Agency Court Commitment?
13. How much does it cost to stay at the jail if ordered at my own expense?
14. What is PREA?
15. How do inmates report sexual misconduct?
16. How do I report sexual misconduct?